S300 Deluxe Alutherm
- 38 mm sash width
- Thermal-brake classification Gruppe 2.3 (According to DIN5261-3, UR = 4.0 W/m2K)
- Inox steel roller driver for easier and smoother sliding (near zero friction)
- 32 mm heavy-load rollers, made of teflon
- Glazing sash with built-in handle
- Sealing with two rows of Hi-Fin membrane brushes
- Single or multiple point lock, with backset application inside the frame’s sliding guide.
- Option of glazing installation as in conventional “tilt-and-turn” systems, using a sash with a complementary glazing bead.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF PROFILES|
|Aluminum alloy||AlMgSi (EN AW 6060)|
|Hardness||12 Webster or 70 HB minimum|
|Minimum Powder Coating Thickness||75µm minimum|
|Profile thickness (min-max)||1,5 – 1,8 mm|
|Thermal-brake type||Mechanical, with PA 6.6 fiber enforced polyamide at 20 and 24mm in sash and rame respectively|
|Profile Geometry Control||EN DIN 12020-2 Compliant|
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF SYSTEM TYPOLOGIES|
|Sash dimensions (Width\Height)||38 \ 100 mm|
|Sliding||32 mm teflon rollers on inox steel guide|
|Glazing type||Single or double, up to 26 mm|
|Maximum glazing weight||200 Kg per sash|
|Sealing||Perimetrical, using two rows of Hi-Fi membrane brushes|
Product Line Construction Options:
- Interlocking (with or without a fly-screen)
- Internal Fusible (glazing or glazing with shutter or glazing with shutter and fly-screen)
- External Fusible (glazing or glazing with shutter or glazing with shutter and fly-screen)
- The design, the production process, and the quality control of all profiles produced by Alumil are certified with ISO 9001.
- The process of electrostatic powder coating is certified by QUALICOAT and RAL (GSB) in all plants operated by Alumil.
Catalogue of profiles