Quality and environmental protection policy in JSC ALPRO make an integral part of the overall business policy of ALUMIL Group, based on leadership position in the Balkans and the recognizable quality of the products and services as well as commitment for environmental protection. Through continuous changes, realized within the market posing growingly strict criteria , limited resources, competitiveness which is difficult to gain and easy to lose, technology which becomes the driving force behind the development, consumers and environmental as true judges of quality and environmental protection, JSC ALPRO founds it vision on the following elements :
- Focusing on consumers and environment, aiming at full meeting of requests, needs and expectations of stakeholders , by the quality of our products and environmental protection ,
- Total implementation and constant improvement of the quality management system and environmental protection, in line with criteria of series of standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, relevant laws, regulations and positive business practice,
- Permanent education and professional training on raising competitiveness, awareness and motivation of the employees regarding importance of the quality products, environmental protection, health and occupational safety ,
- Leadership role of the management team, including all employees in accepting responsibility for accomplishment of the set goals in terms of quality and environmental protection, resolution of certain discrepancies and enhancement of the process and its performances,
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the process on the basis of the facts stemming from internal and external inspections of the system, analysis of monitoring and measurement of the quality of products and services ,impact of the aspects of the environment by comparison of the accomplished performances with set goals regarding satisfaction of the consumers, employees and environment,
- Commitment for identification of all aspects of the environment and their putting under control, preventive preclusion and systematic reduction of the harmful material emission in the environment, (air, water, soil ),savings of resources and energy, use of materials with minimum adverse effect on environment and creation of minimal quality of waste material ,
- Development and fostering of the mutually beneficial partner relations with suppliers, consumers and other stakeholders , making joint efforts on enhancing effectiveness and efficiency of the overall business results.
D i r e c t o r
Miloš Savić, B.Sc. Met.Eng.
Vlasenica, April 2015
The vision of JSC ALPRO stems from the vision of the ALUMIL Group and represents an array of long-term goals aiming at becoming leading, innovative and recognizable producer of aluminum products within the aluminum market, focused on consumers, employees, shareholders and environment in creation of new values with adequate preservation of the environment.
Mission of JSC ALPRO entails a range of activities on:
- Continuous expansion on new markets ,
- Ensuring new and loyal consumers, making joint efforts on furthering up of the effectiveness and efficiency of the overall business results,
- Achieving high standards regarding quality of the products and services, environmental protection and the overall business operations, with the aim toward meeting the needs and expectations of the consumers, environment, employees and shareholders.
- To be ahead of competition in the production of aluminum products based on the needs of the consumers and market demands, with adequate preservation of the environment,
- Achieving better productivity and profitability of the enterprise in production of aluminum products, ensuring constant supplies to the consumers with quality products ,
- Delivery of high quality products at best prices for our consumers,
- Dedication for identification of all aspects of the environmental protection and ensuring their control,
- Permanent fostering and improvement of the quality management system and environmental protection in line with relevant standards, laws, regulations and positive business practice.
Activities on ensuring quality of products, environmental protection, occupational safety and fire protection in 2013.
In view of the quality of products, environmental protection, occupational safety, fire protection, requirements regarding ecological and water supplies license, following activities were undertaken in 2013:
- Conducted recertification and one supervisory inspection of the quality management system according to the criteria of ISO 9001:2008 standards by the certification authority Lloyd’s Register.
- Conducted supervisory inspection of the system of the environmental protection by the certification authority Pancert Novi Sad; it was noted that criteria of the standards ISO 14001:2004 were met and that it ensures accomplishment of the set goals regarding environmental protection in JSC ALPRO.
- Conducted re-examination of the quality management system and environmental protection by the leadership regarding all elements pertaining to standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 resulting in overall estimation of the conducted activities on the implementation of the above-mentioned standards.
- On the basis of the four studies on measuring basic physical-chemical parameters, as well as parameters specific for this type of production in waste waters prior to their emission into the final recipient, it has been established that all changes of values meet prescribed limits according to the Book of Rules on conditions for emission of waster waters into the surface waters.
- Conducted measurement of the microclimatic, physical and chemical researches of the environment for the summer period, with measured value being within the limits in comparison with valid regulations and standards.
- Conducted measurement of the air quality and noise levels within the factory and it has been established that all measured values within acceptable limits compared with the valid regulations.
- The results of the analysis of the smoke gases at the outlet from boiler units regarding solid, liquid and gas fuel have shown that values obtained by measurement meet set limit values relative to emissions into air, in line with Book of Rules on limit values of the emissions into air from combustion plants.
- Conducted checking the effects work of the device for the treatment of waste water and confirmed the high effect work of the device for specified industry.
- On the basis of the researches conducted on »filter cake « both from raw and water extract, the analyzed sludge is not toxic, it has significant presence of aluminum, but without presence of the heavy metals, it can therefore be deposited without special protective measures due to its poor dissolubility.
- Made changes to the Act on risk assessment at work places and in working environment, as well as other auxiliary documents and activities stemming from the Law on Occupational Safety.
- Periodical examination of the equipment and plants with expired time-limits was made.
- Control and servicing of the fire protection equipment and hydrants was also made.
- The training and instruction of employees on increased risk at assigned work places as well as testing of the professional qualification regarding occupational safety, fire protection and environmental protection was made.
- Renewed environmental permits number 16-920-280-07 with valid up to 25.10.2017.
- Issued the water permit number 01/3-BA.1-4144-1/12 with valid up to 13.11.2017.
All performed measurements, testing and inspections were performed by authorized and certified institutions.